Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks....

Posted by Jennifer at 9:22 AM

Give thanks in all circumstances. For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
-1 Thessalonians 5:18

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! Not going to write a long post today, just know that I am thankful for you! The list of things I have to be thankful for is so long, I don't even know where to start! Thankful to be alive, thankful for a warm home, food to eat and my job, thankful for wonderful friends and family, for my awesome husband. Thankful to know the love of the Lord and to be able to live my life for Him. Thankful for the opportunity to serve others. I truly have so much to be thankful for, it's overwhelming!!

Today, we'll be heading to my parents for turkey dinner - then coming back to Eugene. Tomorrow, Brandon's family is coming to our house for another Thanksgiving dinner! :) So, my turkey will be cooking tomorrow....need to finish up a few desserts for today and tomorrow before we head to Jefferson. The weekend will be busy - Saturday is the all important Civil War football game - GO DUCKS!! As many of you know, this is always a tough day in our household, as Brandon is a Beaver. :) Sunday, we kick off the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering at church, which Brandon and I are in charge of this year - so we've got a few things left to prep for that! Thankfully (there's that word again!) - I don't have school on Monday, and Brandon has taken the day off as well, so we will get a day of rest after the busy weekend!! And maybe go get a Christmas tree! :) Can you believe it's that time of year already??

Have a wonderful day my friends - I am truly thankful for each and every one of you!!

2 comments:

beth on November 28, 2011 at 7:33 PM said...

I am patiently waiting to here what going on with you guys after the comment you left on my blog.

Jennifer on November 28, 2011 at 7:48 PM said...

I'll send you a private message on facebook, if that's ok! :)

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos