Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home visit scheduled!!

Posted by Jennifer at 4:41 PM
It's getting real folks!!! Our home visit is scheduled!!! Friday, January 27th!!! That's just a week away!!!!!!! Start praying for us.....it should go well, but of course it's incredibly nerve-wracking to have someone come visit/inspect your house!! So, this weekend will be spent cleaning the house and getting it ready to go, and watching our adoption training courses!

As you can see by the ChipIn on the right (over there ----> ) - we haven't quite raised what we had hoped to by our homestudy. Donations have been coming in, but we definitely appreciate any help we can get!! Please share our story with your friends and family - we have a couple of fun fundraisers planned too - for the near future!! Coming soon you can be a "Piece of the Puzzle" to bring our girls home!! :)

Guess I'd better to get to cleaning around here...

3 comments:

Julie on January 19, 2012 at 5:16 PM said...

Things I learned from doing foster care. Put up all cleaning supplies and medications. We actually had to have a lock on a cupboard for all meds (including topical) and lock up our laundry soap with the chemicals. Things like shaving razors (at least for inspection) put out of sight in a drawer or someplace. :) You'll do great!!

alicia on January 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM said...

i cleaned like crazy when our social worker came, literally i cleaned every corner, all my laundry was done, everyone was ironed, haha it seemed like no one lived here, everything was perfect, the second time she came for the 1month after our girl was home, i just cleaned as i usually do, but definitly this was a real view of how our house looks everyday. toys around the house, marks of hands in the walls

you will do more than fine!

Jennifer on January 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM said...

I had a great conversation with a friend last week about it - which relieved a lot of my concerns!! But, I still need to do a lot of cleaning! :) Guess I know what we're doing this weekend!!!! Thanks for the encouragement - I'm not too worried! :)

Alicia - your kids are so adorable. I saw a picture on fb of the two of them the other day, and my goodness gracious - I just wanted to reach through my computer and hug them!! SO sweet!!! :)

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos