Friday, July 20, 2012

Q & A time....

Posted by Jennifer at 3:35 PM
Now that we're home, and I don't have any adorable new pictures to show you of the girls, and all we're doing is waiting for our final list of documents from court, I am wondering what I should blog about! :) 

As I read through the comments on our blog - and the comments left on our pictures on Facebook during and following our trip, I realized a lot of folks asked questions - and I'm sure a lot of folks have MORE questions!  So, I thought it'd be fun to do a Q & A session! :)  Leave your comments with your questions - I'll also try to go back and hit the questions I didn't answer from previous posts as well.  Questions about our trip, the girls, the adoption process, whatever!! :)  And in a few days, I'll post the answers!!! :)


9 comments:

crystalkupper on July 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM said...

Do you come into this with any personal adoption/fostering background, or any special needs experience? Or is this all new to you? You may have already answered this somewhere else, but I'm curious. :-)

JC on July 20, 2012 at 4:41 PM said...

Ooh, I have a question, it's probably silly but I'll ask anyway, lol...Was there a reason why you chose two adopt two girls instead of boys, or maybe a boy and a girl? I was just wondering...

Also what are the exact ages of the girls right now? And how did you come to choosing these two particular girls over other children?

And lastly, why does that particular region require three trips? Or is it just two trips?

I think you guys are going to be the most awesome parents, I am really excited for your girls to come home :)

Elle Bee on July 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM said...

My question is totally off-topic! It has to do with the title of your blog--it has always made me wonder!! Do love eating lobsters? Or lobster-themed stuff? Or both! :o)

Becky said...

What are the plans for you and the girls when you get home? What are you most excited or nervous about?

Jocelyn on July 23, 2012 at 11:10 AM said...

What are your plans for the girls educationally? Public school, homeschool, etc?

Jocelyn on July 23, 2012 at 11:10 AM said...

What are your educational plans for the girls once they're home? Homeschool, public school, something else?

Kristen W. said...

What do your families and friends think about your adoption? Have you experienced any pushback or negative comments from any acquaintances? And have you made firm decisions on full names for the girls or are you still working that out? :)

Becky said...

ooo, I'm with Kristen - when do we get to hear some full names?

Shannon on July 31, 2012 at 4:46 PM said...

You keep coming to my mind and I'm praying for you; I hope all is well!

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos