Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving?!?!?

Posted by Jennifer at 4:42 PM
Well, I'm home today for a snow day....in November....in Eugene, Oregon!!!!! What's that about global warming? Because it's COLD here!!! I know I know - compared to some places we're a bunch of wimps....and yes school was closed for about an inch of snow - but that's just how we roll here! :)

Once again, it's been awhile since I posted to my blog....I wish I had a great excuse - like I was off saving the world, or something - but we've just been busy and I haven't made the time. But, I'm here now...aren't you happy?? :)

It's crazy to me that it's already Thanksgiving time! Wow!! I have so much to be thankful for - my husband, my family, my warm cozy home....I'm blessed. We'll be doing our typical crazy Thanksgiving weekend marathon this weekend, assuming we can leave Eugene! We'll be headed to Portland for turkey day with Brandon's family, then celebrating his grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary on Friday! Then we'll head down to Jefferson to spend a couple of days with my parents before heading back to Eugene. It's crazy - but it works - and we get to enjoy some time with everyone this way! :) I love this time of year, so I just hope that time slows down and we can really enjoy it!!

What are your holiday plans? Are you busy shopping already? We're considering Giving a Goat
through World Vision this year for Christmas. We are blessed beyond our understanding, and we want to share what we have with others. A goat can literally change the lives of an entire family! It provides income, milk, and even meat for a family! For $75 you could change a families lives! Will you Give a Goat too??? For more information about the great work World Vision does, click on their name - or check out this blog: Goats!

2 comments:

Myya on November 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM said...

Wow busy busy busy! Ok so on your page this live feed thing comes up & I can never read your posts all the way??? Weird huh. Happy (late) Thanksgiving :)

Jennifer on November 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM said...

Hey Myya - thanks for the heads up. I moved things around a little - does it look better now? It wasn't doing that on my computer, so that's really weird!!!!

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos