Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Big Ol' Meal Plan

Posted by Jennifer at 9:02 PM
So, my current meal plan is finally winding down - and it's about time to hit the grocery store again. Considering I've only bought produce and dairy for the last 3 1/2 weeks, I'm feeling pretty good about that! :) While my husband was at martial arts tonight, I sat down with recipes and cookbooks and busted out another meal plan. I'll be posting recipes as I make the meals. :) So, here's the plan...

Thursday (tomorrow) - Easy Chicken Parmesan (this is one of my favorite quick meals! I use Foster Farms Chicken Patties, pasta and a jar of pasta sauce! Cook up the pasta, bake the chicken with the pasta sauce over it, put it on the pasta with some mozzarella - yummy and super easy!)

Friday - Grill marinated chicken, rice and salad

Saturday - Sweetfire Chicken Breast (I'm going to try to recreate this recipe from Panda Express!)

Sunday - Creamy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheddar-Basil Sandwiches

Monday - Flatbread Tacos with Ranch Sour Cream

Tuesday - I'll be at the Taste of Home Cooking School!!! :)

Wednesday - Curried Chicken Salad with Grapes

Thursday - Asian Beef Noodle Bowls

Friday - Black Bean Soup

Saturday - Mexican Grilled Chicken Wraps

Sunday - Brandon and I will be fixing and serving dinner for the St. Vincent DePaul Night Shelter this night. Our church is volunteering to run the night shelter for this week, and we'll be volunteering several times. My plan is to make homemade mac & cheese, green beans and fruit salad.

Monday - San Francisco Pork Chops & Sliced Baked Potatoes

Tuesday - Sweet & Spicy Chicken Stir fry

Wednesday - I'll eat leftovers while Brandon is at martial arts

Thursday - Crunchy Chicken Salad

Friday - Lime and Chili Rubbed Chicken and Roasted Cajun Potatoes

Saturday - Steak with Citrus Salad

Whew! That looks like a lot!! But, the good news is - I don't have to buy any of the meat! We still have all of that in our freezer!! Wow!!! :) I'm excited to eat all these things!!! :)

1 comments:

Jordan Scarbrough on April 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM said...

Brandon better be super stoked !:) haha

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos