Monday, September 19, 2011

My current meal plan

Posted by Jennifer at 5:32 PM
So, I was horrible over the summer about planning meals and cooking! I hardly even went to the grocery store!! So, it feels good, to not only be settling back into a work routine, and a schedule with all of our other activities again - but it is wonderful to get back on track with cooking and eating!! :) Even though I'm busy - I really love being able to cook dinner for us each night!! So, because we've already eaten several of these meals, I'm just going to list what's on my current plan. As I cook the recipes, I'll post the recipe with our opinion of how it was! :) Looking forward to trying new recipes - I got a new cookbook that I love - in fact a lot of these recipes are from that book! :)

Here's the current plan:

  • Crunchy Baked Chimichangas
  • Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce (w/red potatoes & salad)
  • Mexican Chicken Salad
  • Chili Corn Pone Pie
  • Grilled Pork Loin (w/red potatoes & Szcheuan green beans)
  • Mongolian Beef & Broccoli
  • Baked Ziti Casserole
  • Swedish Meat Pies
  • Spaghetti
  • Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pork Carnitas
  • BBQ Ribs

0 comments:

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos