Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A quick "book review"....

Posted by Jennifer at 7:40 PM

I'll get back to posting recipes from my current meal plan in a few, but wanted to take a quick break for a little book review. Now, I was in no way encouraged or paid to do this review - I just bought a book at Border's a few weeks ago (for a really great deal by the way!) and have been SO thrilled with it since I bought it, that I wanted to be sure to pass the info on! (To all 10 of my readers, ha ha!!) You'll notice that most of the recipes I'll be posting are from this book!

So the book.... it's called "Family Feasts for $75 a Week" by Mary Ostyn. It's chock-full of frugal cooking tips (even for non-couponers!) and a TON of recipes! I LOVE this book!!!! It's not your typical frugal living book, the recipes are delicious, and there's lots of variety. She gives you a LOT of tips on how to save money on your grocery bill - and still cook healthy and delicious meals for your family! She has 10 kids and still manages to stay within budget for groceries!! :)

So, for anyone looking to save money, or just looking for new ideas of what to cook for breakfast, lunch or dinner - I highly recommend Family Feasts for $75 a Week by Mary Ostyn. Also - be sure to check out her blog - I follow it and also follow her on facebook now!

0 comments:

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos