Saturday, October 22, 2011

Current Meal Plan

Posted by Jennifer at 7:31 PM
So, it was time for another meal plan. I've been trying to do about 3 weeks or so at a time. That seems to work pretty well, and I have enough space in my fridge for that much! :) I'm a couple of days into it already, and we've really enjoyed the meals that I cooked so far! I'm not going to post it by day on here, because it's kinda crazy with all the other stuff we have going on - so I'll just post a list of all the stuff I'm making over the next few weeks! :) Be on the look out for lots of recipes!!!

Main dishes (dinners - which also provides our leftovers for lunch the next day)

  • Mongolian Beef & Broccoli
  • Southwest Crispy Chicken Wraps
  • Cashew Chicken With Noodles
  • Homemade Hawaiian Pizza
  • Mexican Lentil Stew
  • Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Sauce
  • Baked Potato Soup
  • Homemade Mac & Cheese
  • Slow-Cooker White Chili
  • Sweet Fire Chicken Breast
  • Chipotle Shredded Beef Tacos
  • Chicken Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuit Topping
  • Zesty Penne with Sausage and Peppers
Other stuff (Breakfasts and baked goods)
  • Cranberry Pumpkin Bread with Orange Glaze
  • Cinnamon Roll Pull-Aparts
  • Pioneer Woman's Breakfast Burritos
  • No Bake Energy Bites
Now I realize that list doesn't look like enough for 3 full weeks of meals - but there are several other events that are going on in those weeks, that mean we'll be away from home for dinner. (Halloween parties, family/friends in town, pizza parties, etc.) And, I don't cook dinner on Wednesdays, I just eat whatever is leftover in the fridge, because Brandon has martial arts on Wednesday evenings, and doesn't get home til about 9 p.m. So Wednesdays have become leftovers night, or sandwich night! :) (Last week, it was Kraft Mac & Cheese night!!) So factor in all of those things, and it equals a three week meal plan!

0 comments:

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos