Monday, February 13, 2012

Another (EASY) way to help!!

Posted by Jennifer at 9:08 AM
American Family Insurance is having a "Go Get Your Dream Challenge" and the winner receives $10,000!!! (2nd and 3rd place receive $5000 and $2500) We have entered the challenge - and all we need is YOUR help!!! You can vote EVERY day for us!! You will have to register to vote, but it takes just a minute. Click HERE to go vote for us!! (and if that link doesn't take you directly to our entry - put our last name in the search bar) Thanks for your help!!!

VOTE HERE!!!!

5 comments:

candace on February 13, 2012 at 11:10 AM said...

I voted for you and shared on my Facebook page. I will vote every day!

alicia on February 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM said...

done! i will keep voting :D

Caitlin on February 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM said...

Got it! Sharing it too!!

Line-Marie on February 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM said...

Voting everyday!!!

Amber Jakabosky said...

What lucky girls! Sharon Walker Robbins sent me, via the A-Team. :) I'll keep voting, and will share this on my FB page. Best wishes.

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos