Sunday, May 12, 2013

Celebrating 5 months together!!

Posted by Jennifer at 2:50 PM
Last year on Mother's Day I wrote this post.   This year, I am no longer waiting to hold my children in my arms...they are currently napping in their bedroom.  It's been quite a journey to motherhood for me, and I am so so thankful EVERY day for the blessing of our girls.  My heart goes out today to the moms who are waiting still.  To those who are struggling with infertility or loss, to those in the midst of their adoptions who are waiting to bring their children home and ESPECIALLY to my dear friends who are longing for their children who are currently STUCK in Russia - my heart is with you today, I remember the pain and the longing, I will NEVER forget how that feels - know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your children.

So, this is my first mother's day with my children in my arms - but today also marks 5 months home for Dasha and Emily!!  I can't believe it's been 5 months already!!  Our girls are growing and thriving.  They're changing so quickly.  I'm so blessed to be their mom!!  They are learning so many new things and gaining confidence - I am proud of how their growth!!  We love you so much Dasha and Emily!!! 

Here's a few pictures from the past month!  (Just kidding for some reason, blogger is NOT letting me upload pictures - I'll try again later!)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's amazing how time passes, isn't it? Somehow it's quick and agonizingly slow all at the same time...

Happy Mother's Day to you, mama!

my family on May 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM said...

so happy to hear they are doing well cant wait to see photos

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos