Friday, July 30, 2010

Please pray!!

Posted by Jennifer at 1:05 PM
Hi blog friends! Just a really quick update to ask for prayers for a former co-worker of mine and her little girl. My friend's name is Kaleena - and her daughter is Lauranne. (pronounced Lauren) This week, Lauranne, who will be 3 the end of August, was diagnosed with Acute Mylogenous Leukemia. This is an aggressive form of leukemia - and Lauranne has already started her first round of chemo. I know they appreciate all the prayers they can get - and I will definitely keep you all updated as I know more!! Thanks!!!!!

1 comments:

Myya on July 30, 2010 at 6:11 PM said...

They will definitely be in my prayers. Poor little lady.

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos