Monday, August 2, 2010

My new look...

Posted by Jennifer at 9:07 PM
So, I went out on a limb today, and got a haircut! REALLY short! I've had my hair this short before, but not for quite some time - and my husband has never seen it this short! But, I felt like it was time for a change, so I just did it. Before I wimped out!! :) Here's the before and after shots!

Before:
and After:
So, it's going to take some getting used to - but I really do like it. It was time for a big change! :) I hope it looks as good tomorrow when I have to do it - instead of the stylist!! :)

3 comments:

Myya on August 3, 2010 at 12:07 AM said...

How fun is that!!! I miss my hair being short. Good for you for just jumping in & doing it!

Christina Berry on August 3, 2010 at 8:47 AM said...

Cute! :)

Denise Dilley on August 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

Cute! My husband would shoot me if I cut mine that short! Hopefully yours likes it! :)

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos