Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MORE awesome savings!! and an exciting job change!

Posted by Jennifer at 9:34 PM
I've had a couple more excellent shopping adventures this week - so I wanted to be sure to share!! :)
Walgreens. 2 50 oz. bottles of ALL detergent, 2 bottles Nivea body wash, 2 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners, 4 boxes U by Kotex tampons, and 6 bags of Planters Trail Mix.....grand total $17.53!!! (Savings - $51.71)

My best savings yet!!!! I LOVE Safeway! :)

1 box Cheerios, 1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch, 1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters, 2 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars and 3 Fiber One Chewy Granola Bars.

Total before discounts and coupons - $29.22

Total after discounts, coupons, e-coupons and catalina - -$3.83
Yes, you read that right... NEGATIVE $3.83. Safeway just paid ME to take home these products!!!!!!!

I am SOOO excited about my savings!!! I have a good stockpile started - which is great since school will be starting up again soon, which means I get busy busy busy!! :) I think my husband is a little worried - that we might end up on one of those hording shows though!! Ha ha!!

Speaking of school....I made an exciting decision this week! I was asked if I'd be interested in taking the Kindergarten/1st grade teacher position at our school this year. (Instead of PreK) - and after much prayer and thought, I decided I would! :) I'm excited to teach a new grade level - it's going to be an exciting and fun adventure!! I'm a little nervous right now, but more excited than nervous, so that's good!! :) Keep me in your prayers as I quickly learn all the curriculum and whatnot that comes with K/1!! And set up a new classroom!! :)

3 comments:

Myya on August 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

Congratulations on the job. That is so exciting! Those kiddos are going to be sooo lucky!!

gina ice on August 12, 2010 at 4:21 AM said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the job change! You will be great---I just know it! Hugs and love from us....gina and madie

Myya on August 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

Have you seen this blog? Since you are a saving queen thought you might like it. :) http://discountqueens.blogspot.com/

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos