Friday, March 9, 2012

A new fundraiser!

Posted by Jennifer at 2:33 PM
I am now making and selling these adorable (custom) Matryoshka doll wall hangings to help fund our adoption!!

Each piece is an 8x10 canvas, painted with acrylic paint. The dolls are made from acrylic paper (185 lb) - which is a fancy way of saying really thick paper! I like the dimension it gives. They are hand drawn, colored with colored pencil and sharpie. I've used Mod Podge to adhere the dolls to the canvas, and put a ribbon loop on the back to hang from. I am selling these for $15/each. (including shipping) (Not tax-deductible)

Please send me a message if you'd like to order one - and we can discuss colors/themes/etc. I can make them look more "boyish" if you prefer as well!! Both sets I've made so far were for little girls! :) My e-mail is: jlcooper78 at gmail.com

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished products:
Custom matryoshka doll wall hanging for Charlotte. :)





Custom matyroshka doll wall hanging for Lina. (The large butterfly is the card I sent with it) Sorry for the poor quality of the first photo, I took it late at night. The 2nd photo is one Lina's mama took! :)

1 comments:

my family on March 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM said...

love those, you are so talented.

thanks for stopping by my blog

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos