Monday, April 23, 2012

Everybody loves new pictures! :)

Posted by Jennifer at 11:02 AM
First - thank you to everyone who contributed to Kacey's grant fund in honor of Kelly's birthday!  Kacey's grant is up to almost $600 now - which is a great start!!  Some other bloggers and I are working on starting up a "Find My Family Friday" segment - so you'll be seeing the faces of many others who are in need of their families too! :)

We don't have a lot of news.  We'll be ordering our visas soon for our girls' country - so we're looking at traveling the middle of June!  We still need about $7000 before we can make that trip!  Yikes!!! 


But here's the REAL reason I'm updating the blog today.  To share with you all these adorable new pictures!!!!!! :) 


















Look at our girls!!! :)  Oh how excited I was to see these updated pictures!! :)  Sweet little Emilie, looking as smiley as ever!  Those sparkly little eyes and rosy cheeks have stolen our hearts!!  And our BIG girl Abigail!  Oh how my heart needed to see this picture!  She looks SO healthy!  She looks like the big 5 1/2 year old girl that she is - and I think she looks sweet yet SASSY too!!! :)  I can't wait to meet these two precious ones and start learning who they are.  Can't wait to hold them in my arms and hug them, and kiss those chubby cheeks and teach them what it means to be loved by mommy and daddy!!  We'll be there soon girls!!!!

5 comments:

Kim on April 23, 2012 at 11:07 AM said...

I love those faces!

Kim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I can't wait for you also to be able to hold them and love them. Mostly, you to bring them into your home as your children. What a pair of lucky girls! You will be a Awesome mommy!

Elissa on April 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

The girls are SO precious! Oh my goodness :) Love the new pictures.

Sabrina on April 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM said...

Beautiful girls!

JC on April 23, 2012 at 6:36 PM said...

Such precious little girls, absolutely adorable !

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos