Friday, April 27, 2012

Find My Family Friday - featuring Maggie!!

Posted by Jennifer at 4:53 PM
Lots of bloggers will have daily themes for their posts, like "Wordless Wednesday" - well a few fellow adoptive mama bloggers and myself are working on starting up "Find My Family Friday" posts.  And while the details are still being worked out to make us "official"  - I decided to go ahead and write up a Find My Family Friday blog today!  The way this will work, is each Friday I will feature a different waiting child, a precious one waiting for their family.  A lot of them will be Reece's Rainbow children, but I won't be exclusive!  There are 147 million orphans in the world - they ALL deserve the love of a family!!

Today, I would like to introduce you to...


Maggie lives in the same region as the two girls we are adopting.  She is just a couple of months younger than Abigail actually.  So, who knows - they may have even been in the same baby house or groupa at some point!!  But I want you to see Maggie's current picture....

 Now compare that to the recent picture we have of Abigail....
 The difference??  Maggie has been transferred.  She is in desperate need of a family.  The orphanage staff describe Maggie as happy and affectionate, and that she loves toys!  

Just for fun, here's a baby picture of Maggie:
 
Maggie currently has $7558.94 in her grant fund!  That is money available to help fund her adoption!!!  That's a big deal!!! :)   Please help us find this sweet girl a family!!

We are happy with how things are proceeding with our own adoption in this region - and would highly recommend you joining the Region 9 team! :) 

Are you Maggie's mama or daddy?  Please contact me for more information if you are!!! 

1 comments:

my family on April 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM said...

praying her mommy finds her soon

 

We're what WILLIS was talking about... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos